Thursday, March 19, 2009

There's My Family and then there's My Riding Family

I think an intro is in order.

I have three great kids. Well I and my husband Kevin - he helped!
Tyler - he works on the road and I miss him a lot when he's gone. His girlfriend Amanda lives with him, they currently reside in Georgia.

Lindsey - she is a single mom. She is raising my two favorite babies! She is a full time student and she works full time. We get to babysit a lot. Dave is the amazing guy who puts up with her antics, she's very lucky to have him. Dave has 5 small children of his own, they would make a nice (large) blended family!!

Dayton - our baby (who is 22 years old) is a chef working and living in St. Paul & Minneapolis. I don't think he's in a relationship, but he has some INTERESTING friends!

We love spending time with the kids - and we love spending an equal amount of time with our "biker friends".
I ride with "The Fuktards" and we have a GREAT time no matter what we are doing! Check us out online at www.fuktards.org

I look forward to ranting, rambling and riding through this blog with you - enjoy!

Until next time...
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Caught your comment on Ann’s (Random Thoughts) blog. Just wanted to say, “welcome”. I checked out the Fuktards site, loved it! But we need “all” the juicy details on the origin of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Welcome! It's always great to find another biker!

    I must tell you, when I read the name of your club, I spit coffee all over my desk! LMAO! I love it!!!

    I'm going to write a short post introducing you to our group, and I'm adding you to my blogroll. Stop by again, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete